Royal Rumble 2024

• Royal Rumble 2024

Posted by Terrence Brower on January 27, 2024 at 3:41 pm

Who to you predict will win the 2024 Men’s Royal Rumble:

Who do you predict will win the 2024 Women’s Royal Rumble:

Who will win the Fatal 4 Way between Roman Reigns (C), L.A Knight, AJ Styles, or Randy Orton

Logan Paul (c) vs Kevin Owens for the US title

Jeremy Jones replied 3 months, 2 weeks ago 4 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Carlos Maury

January 27, 2024 at 6:07 pm

Men’s is a tossup with Seth injured. Gunther or Cody.

Women’s – Nia Jax

Roman retains, since they really want the big payday of Board Member Rock vs Roman.

• Terrence Brower

Organizer
      January 27, 2024 at 6:42 pm

What about Logan Paul vs Kevin Owens

• Dacovan Cloud

January 27, 2024 at 8:44 pm

Bayley was definitely a surprise win. I had Nia or Jade. Roman is not losing this match. I have a feeling the Men Rumble will end in a double elimination with Cody and Punk. Much like it did with Luger and Bret years ago. So both Punk and Cody go to Wrestlemania. One gets to challenge Roman the other gets to challenge Seth.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Dacovan Cloud.
    • Terrence Brower

Organizer
      January 28, 2024 at 4:35 pm

Now Punk has to win Chamber but if he does. Damien Priest is still lurking in the background as well waiting for Seth or Punk.

• Jeremy Jones

January 27, 2024 at 11:37 pm

My nephew predicted Bayley and he was sure Punk was going to take it. I thought he was going to also, until he made that remark about “losing to Dusty’s kid”. I wanted Randy to take it but I knew he wasn’t because everyone wants The Rock versus Roman at wrestlemania. What do you think that means for Cody and his “story” then?

• Terrence Brower

Organizer
      January 28, 2024 at 4:34 pm

Imagine a Triple Threat Match. Roman Reigns (c), Vs. The Rock Vs. Cody Rhodes for the Undisputed Championship

Cody not only finishes his story but he beats The Rock and Roman Reigns in one night. Could you imagine the bragging rights??????

• Jeremy Jones

January 28, 2024 at 6:49 pm

That would be EPIC! No one could ever say anything to him. He’d get to finish his story but what does that mean for the “Head of the Table”?

• Terrence Brower

Organizer
          January 29, 2024 at 1:38 am

To be determined at Wrestemania: Blacklash in France

• Dacovan Cloud

January 30, 2024 at 2:41 pm

Everything is up in the air now. Seth injured, might not make it. KO is injured. Punk is injured.

• Jeremy Jones

January 30, 2024 at 3:43 pm

Wait! When did Seth get injured? Was it at RAW last night? I saw a clip of Seth talking to Cody and it made me think that they may be setting it up for them to meet at WrestleMania and have The Rock go against Roman.